1,482
19
Essay, 2 pages (450 words)

Corporal punishment argument essay

Advertising We'll write a high-quality original custom paper on Corporal punishment argument essay just for you with a 15% discount for the 1st order Use a Discount Use a Discount

Corporal Punishment should not be enforced to teach children from misbehaving. To pk and to hit children in todays society Is considered morally wrong but often unpracticed. There is a fine line between abusive hitting and pking your child on the caboose. Parents who hit their children wither at home or in public leave mental and physical scars that could untimely influence violent behavior in children. Children who are physically punished at home hardly ever learn their lesson.

Researchers from the Catalog of Physiologic Study have proved that punishing a child through corporal punishment only leads to more misbehaver. Instead, by confronting them in a calm matter has shown to work better by 35 percent, rather than hitting. In addition, by taking away something that the child possess dear to their hearts for a certain period of time forces them to behave in an orderly manner. For example, when a child runs up a cell phone bill, it would make more sense to take away the cell phone rather than physically pk the child and allowing them to keep the cell phone.

By keeping the cell phone, children are more likely to take risks. Although, by taking away the phone children understand if they were to take another risk they would jeopardize not having a phone. Society can be viewed as extremely hypocritical. Their viewpoints on public corporal punishment can be seen as evil. More than 90 percent of the community disagrees with corporal punishment while they are in public, but only 15 percent will practice what they preach in their homes. This leaves about 85 percent of parents who exercise pking in the comfort of their own homes.

This hypocritical trait is what leads to frustration in parents and confusion in children. Many times the frustration from not being able to punish children in public leads to a more severe punishment at home. This is often seen when teachers notify higher authority when they see or suspect some sort ofviolencein their student’s homes. A child who receives corporal punishment undergoes morestressand emotional discomfort than any parent might from contributing punishment. The children’s helplessness can lead to more violent behavior; In addition, most children grow up to mimic the methods of discipline from their own parents or guardians.

In 2008, child services survey announced that children who had been pked at a younger age were at high risk of emotional damage, which often resulted to a poor and unsuccessful future. In addition most children looserespectand become accustomed to being hit by their parents. Most children aren’t fazed by others emotions because of their adapted ways. Spanking and hitting children are not the only idealistic methods to solving problems. The many viewpoints from parents, society and children are important to follow in order to have a child who

Thanks for voting and helping us improve!
Corporal punishment argument essay. Page 1
Corporal punishment argument essay. Page 2
Corporal punishment argument essay. Page 3

The paper "Corporal punishment argument essay" was contributed to our database by a real student. You can use this work as a reference for your own writing or as a starting point for your research. You must properly cite any portion of this sample before using it.

If this work is your intellectual property and you no longer would like it to appear in our database, please request its deletion.

Ask for Removal

Create a Citation on Essay

References

PaperPrompt. (2022) 'Corporal punishment argument essay'. 5 August.

Reference

PaperPrompt. (2022, August 5). Corporal punishment argument essay. Retrieved from https://paperprompt.com/corporal-punishment-argument-essay/

References

PaperPrompt. 2022. "Corporal punishment argument essay." August 5, 2022. https://paperprompt.com/corporal-punishment-argument-essay/.

1. PaperPrompt. "Corporal punishment argument essay." August 5, 2022. https://paperprompt.com/corporal-punishment-argument-essay/.


Bibliography


PaperPrompt. "Corporal punishment argument essay." August 5, 2022. https://paperprompt.com/corporal-punishment-argument-essay/.

Work Cited

"Corporal punishment argument essay." PaperPrompt, 5 Aug. 2022, paperprompt.com/corporal-punishment-argument-essay/.

Get in Touch with Us

Do you have more ideas on how to improve Corporal punishment argument essay? Please share them with us by writing at the [email protected]