️🎯 The Most Exciting Writing Prompts for College Students
- Essay on history and law of special educationThe history of Special Education traces its origin from as early as 1817 when the American Asylum for the education and instruction of the Deaf was instituted. Special Education received a boost when the elementary and secondary education act was amended through a discretionary program that supplemented and supported the growth and improvement of the services offered to <...>
- Shira a law by the arizona state governorIn 2010, the same year that Arizona passed the nation's toughest law on illegal immigration, a group of Republican legislators in the State of Arizona designed a legislation to ban the course of ethnic studies, Arizona House Bill 2281. It is important to know how America became what it is today, and the only way to do that <...>
- Food law, food safety & risk managementAs part of the investigation process, it is also necessary for the enforcement officer to send details of the food complaint to; the manufacturer or importer of the food; the bakery where the food was purchased; and the Elsewhere local authority. And it will therefore be up to the food business to demonstrate that they acted with due <...>
- Medical law in south australiaWhereas the child's interest becomes paramount and supersedes the interest of the parent, one would reason that the law itself creates certain gaps as the parents are vital participants in the wellbeing of the child and arguably would wish the best for the child. Accordingly, in South Australia, the test has been incorporated by law and entails matters <...>
- Good criminal law: should victims determine the sentencing of the perpetrator essay exampleThe participants to be included in the current research will comprise of various individuals. In addition, the research participants will comprise of victims and perpetrators of crime.
- My enthusiasm for studying lawMy enthusiasm for law started in the middle of high school I much more interest in the actual subject itself and since then I have always wanted to have a career in law as a barrister. In the future I would like to go into the field of Law.
- Rein and contract law" The parties to an executory contract are often faced, in the course of carrying it out, with a turn of events which they did not at all anticipate a wholly abnormal rise or fall in prices, a sudden depreciation of currency, an unexpected obstacle to the execution, or the like. The contract was frustrated as the performance <...>
- Case portfolio on business law cases: roe vs wadeThe court in reaching this decision put into consideration the provisions of the constitution, which is the supreme law of the land. The statutes contravened the rights of a woman to privacy as provided for in the constitution and thus had to be declared null and void.
- Notes on contracts in lawWithout any learning of the terms and conditions, Nathan, unconscious of the three-year term contract he wishes to return the product and withdraw the contract. Under the substance of the agreement, the legitimate rights accessible to Nathan are; the attempt to sue for 1 misrepresentation, unfair contract terms or unconscionable conduct.
- Capacity contract lawThis means that the seller will be ready and willing to give possession of the goods to the buyer in exchange for the price, and the buyer will be ready and willing to pay the price in exchange for possession of the goods. In the next case which case 3: Fawcett v Smthurst the court ruled that a <...>
- Business law case: oral agreementThe agreement here is oral and it is really hard to prove in the court that there was an agreement. In doing as such, there will be an onus to feature the key terms of the agreement and to demonstrate the presence of the fundamental components.
- Current issues in business lawAs a consequence, commercial law is not only uniform throughout the US but as well to those people who normally do business are at the position of proceeding with business transactions with some degree of confidence towards the law which governs these particular business transactions. Looking back at the United States, business law is the main zone for <...>
- Strict liability in business law402A of Restatement of Torts, 1977 enunciates that seller of any defective product which is unreasonably dangerous to the user or consumer is subject to liability for physical harm thereby caused to the ultimate user or consumer, or to his property, if the product is expected to and does reach the user or consumer without substantial change in <...>
- English contract problems in indian code and case lawThis means that the offeror is bound when the offeree posts the letter of acceptance so as to be out of the reach of the offeree and the offeree is bound when the offeror receives the letter. The other reason is that the post office is considered to be the agent for both the offeror and the offeree <...>
- Problem analysis contract lawThe general rule is that the intention of the parties should be assessed objectively, as in Smith v Hughes LORD 6 CB 597 where Blackburn] stated that the promises conduct should be considered in a way that appears to a reasonable man. Communication of acceptance Whilst communication of acceptance is needed in the usual case, in unilateral contract, <...>
- Business law case analysisToward the end of the second month, the bank withdraws the offer. The bank withdrew the loan offer prior to the advertised allotted time and prior to Sam applying for the loan.
- business law caseThe baby chicks require a continuous supply of a oxygen to survive and the necessary equipment for that purpose is connected to the electric power supplies to the farm. He had taken further precaution of having a battery-operated powerfailuredetector in his bedroom so that if the electrical power in the farmhouse failed, a warning signal would alert him <...>
- Tender-invitation to treat-contract lawContract Law Presented by Kerra Bazzey Contract Law Formation of a Contract Terms of a Contract Discharge of a Contract Remedies for Breach of a Contract Formation of a Valid and Enforceable Contract Offer Acceptance Consideration Intention to Create Legal Relations Privity of Contract Capacity to Contract Must not be illegal or contrary to public policy Formation of <...>
- Contract law free on board fob cifGeneral picture of a FOB contract can be congregated from the case of Wimble & Sons v Rosenberg & Sons which describes it as a contract for the sale of goods where the seller which in this case is Patina who agrees to deliver the goods over the ship's rail and the buyer or Luca in this stance <...>
- Common law and equity prior to the judicature act 1873 on fusion fallacy essay sampleVarious controversies has arise as to whether the Acts has fused the rules of equity and common law, or whether it is just an amalgamation of the two rules within the same court. In Salt v Cooper 1, Sir George Jessel MR, stated to the effect that, the intent of the Judicature Act was not to fuse the <...>
- Law of tortThe Court of Appeal was of the opinion that since the introduction of the Occupiers Liability Act 1984, the courts should not strain to imply a license. This was based on the principle of free will and that to hold otherwise would deny the social benefit to the majority of the users of the park from using the <...>
- Development of employment lawThe Unfair Dismissal Act The Unfair Dismissal Act 1971 was a vital step in employment law under the Industrial Relations Act. According to The Guardian, the new proposal by Beecroft presents a delicate situation for the survival of the Unfair Dismissal Act.
- What is law?The actus rea is appropriate, property, and belonging to another and mens rea is the intention of permanently depriving the other of it and dishonesty. The right to label the goods is a right of the owner, so the label switched amounted to an appropriation and theft.
- Mats law schoolAlthough natural justice has an impressive ancestry and is said to express the close relationship between the common law and moral principles, the use of the term today is not to be confused with the " natural law" of the Canonists, the mediaeval philosophers' visions of an " ideal pattern of society" or the " natural rights" philosophy <...>
- Do you think the change from ‘provocation’ to ‘loss of control’ has changed the law for the better or moved too much in the opposite direction?The new defence which is better known as " Loss of Self Control now states that the killing resulted from D's is loss of self control, that this killing was from a qualifying trigger, and that a person of D's age and sex with normal degree of tolerance and self restraint and in the circumstances would react in <...>
- Criminal law – classification of crimes and proof notes essayWhile these states are not pure common law states, they are referred to as such because: o They still use the common law as the source of some of their criminal law o Many of the criminal laws legislated reflect the common law many defenses are still established by the common law o Fundamental elements of criminal responsibility <...>
- The impact of british administration on hindu law:As a result the Hindu law developed, which contributed to the reforms of Hindu law that took place in the end of British India. Early Colonial Development of Hindu Law: The early colonial period is marked from 1772 till 1864, when three sorts of development took place in Hindu personal law: codification of Hindu Law in one code, <...>
- Introduction to law - blw16Another point in favour of judges making law is that the power of judges is not unlimited, the doctrine of parliamentary sovereignty, holds the power of the judges in check. The judiciary is responsible for interpreting and applying the law, and to ensure that the law-making powers of the legislature and the executive have not been exceeded.
- Common law and equityOne of the problems was the rigidity of the writ system. This right to redeem the property is known as the equity of redemption.
- Fusion of equity and the common lawSince the administrative fusion of the Common Law and Equity Courts after the 1873 and 1875 Acts, there has been a lot of controversy over whether to fuse both equity and common law. Those arguing for the fusion of Equity and Common Law at a substantive level often comment on the inconsistency created by equity's intervention in law.' <...>
- Role and functions of lawRole and Functions of Law LAW 421 Role and Functions of Law The role and functions are all based on its purpose; the purposes of law begin when domination and power of higher authority had no consideration for the rights of individuals. There are four sources of law that have federal and state levels; Constitutional Law, Statutory Law, <...>
- Family law by ashaba-ahebwa mark essay sampleIn this book the author states that the institution of the family has not existed for all times and they say that relating to the institution of the family there was an ancient primitive stage of promiscuity where there were no restrictions as regarding sexual relations and it was a free for all. The authors of this text <...>
- Microeconomics and the law of supply and demand assignmentWith Lenient moving into the city and the population now increasing the demand it means that the quantity demand is now more than quantity supplied at the original equilibrium. Now with the new demand I have to get my supply of couriers and trucks at the last minute.
- Development of australian lawThe Battle of Hastings in 1066 which saw the Normandy takeover by William the Conqueror, saw a change in the way England was ruled, and the further development of the Feudal System to English society. It closes the period during which the law Is plopped by the power of the crown alone, and it begins the period which <...>
- The similarities and differences between law and justiceWhen I think of a way in which to describe the difference between the two, I often think the following: justice is the intended goal of the law. Laws control the way in which we act in society, and if we disobey the laws we can be punished in a court of law.
- A question of ethics: the common law traditionIn the end, the men should have been punished under the law for the crimes that they committed. The judges should not ignore the rule of the land and upheld the punishment for violating the human life.
- Introduction of custom and customary lawCustom has been defined and opined by various scholars, jurists and authors." The word custom" as defined by Sapir, " is used to apply to the totality of behavior patterns which are carried by tradition and lodged in the group, as contrasted with mere random personal activities of the individual". Dapal, the Nigerian Court of Appeal per Edozie <...>
- Status of refugees in the eyes of international lawOn the universal level, this literary approach is epitomized in both statute of the International court of equity article 31 of the Convention coordinates that a bargain will be deciphered in compliance with common decency as per the standard significance to be given to the terms of the arrangement in their unique situation and in the light of <...>
- Privacy law: taking photos without permission in the uae and us essay exampleAlthough there is no specific United States Constitutional Amendment which guarantees the right to privacy in the same way that the right to free speech and the right to bear arms is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights, the right to privacy is presumed from the interpretation of other rights guaranteed by the Constitution primarily in the Ninth <...>
- Us law essayIn fact, Congress has the power to expel a member of the House. The Speaker of the House John William McCormack prevented Powell from taking oath of office given various allegations charged against him.
👽 The Best Writing Prompts on LawYou can get a professionally-written
100% plagiarism-free academic work
for as little as $12/page!
🤴🏻 Splendid Essay Writing Prompts about LawOur specialists can produce an A+ work on any topic and any deadline
👼 Daily Writing Prompts to Improve Your StoryCouldn’t find the fitting topic?
We can write a top-quality work that fits your requirements and the deadline!
- The reasons i choose law as my higher education courseI recently read the book " Letters to a Law Student", where the author Nicholas McBride writes, " studying law gives us reason to be hopeful." I am motivated to pursue an education in Law to gain skills and insight, which I can apply to contribute to the creation of a better society. I am keen to learn <...>
- Kohlberg’s law. the principles apply to everyone.The individual is honest in order to avoid being punished. The individual is good in order to remain viewed as being a strong individual by using others.
- Free essay on contract lawThe basic elements of a valid contract include the offer, acceptance, consideration, and intention to create legal relations, capacity of parties and legality of the subject matter of the contract. The agency is liable to Francis in damages for breach of contract.
- Example of scottish law case studyA contract of sale denotes a contract where be a seller agrees to transfer or transfers the title in the goods to another party for a money consideration, which is referred to as the price. This means a willingness on the part of the buyer to negotiate a contract of sale with the buyer.
- Good example of case study on aspects of contract and business lawIn essence, the main aim of the contract is to outline the objectives of the agreement to ensure that it is accomplished in a prescribed manner. They also mean that the parties to the contract lose the control they have towards the disputed issue, since their fate will be decided by the judgments that the jury would make.
- Db1 employment lawHowever, I am not an agent of the company since I am independent and I have my roles of fixing the IT problems in a period of six years. The scenario provides that I am an independent contractor but not an employee of the company.
- Criminal law case studies examplesFrom the control theories, Zamora and Graham failed to adhere to the stipulated control as stipulated by Reiss. They did not consider the outer containments and they tried to hide from law.
- Sample argumentative essay on breastfeeding in public lactation and the lawWhen the mother's body responds to pathogens, the immunity is also passed to the baby in the form of antibodies. The state breastfeeding law says that a mother has a right to breastfeed her baby at any location in any place that she and her child have a right to be whether the breast is showing or not.
- Good example of family law m4 essayBeing the case that the custodial parent pays the child support to the non-custodial parent, it follows that where the parents are estranged, then the custodial parent who is making payments is usually given the right to visit the child. Skinner, C, & Davidson, J.
- Women rights under islam with a particular focus on sharia lawQuran, the holy book of Islam says in words of transparent clarity: " As for women are rights over men, similar to those of men over women." Islam is just a 1400 years old religion and has a history of fastest spreading religion in the world and has many laws that are in fact in favor of Muslim <...>
- Law of xeniaIn the Odyssey there are a few instances in which the law of Xenia is broken, quite a few of those belong in book nine of the Odyssey, in which Odysseus and his men are lured into a Cyclops' cave in which the owner, Polypheus, is angered and does not care about the law of Xenia. When Odysseus <...>
- Good example of essay on criminal lawIntroduction Pornography is the definite portrayal of sexual a subject matter in which the purpose is to increase a person's sexual arousal. So, even if a man is not an aggressive person, his rape desire may rapidly increase due to his pornography exposure.
- Good osh law term paper exampleAs the incidents of industrial accidents rose in the late 1960's, there was a need to come up with a health and safety law that would cover the workers of all the industries. The other issue that led to the introduction of the bill was the fact that the advancements in technology were rapider than the rate at <...>
- “self-preservation is the first law of nature.”It is seen that he is conflicted with the demands set upon him by his dead father, as well as that of Claudius and the people of Denmark who want to move on from the passing, and he struggles with the desire to resolve his need for security and autonomy in this matter. It is clear from this <...>
- Example of immigration law essayThe Bureau of Immigration and Customs enforcement for instance appeared to have broadened their scope of strategies and use of immigration law to incriminate immigrants without consideration to their rights. Therefore, it is apparent that the immigration law enforcers are using the immigration law to violate the fundamental rights of immigrants.
- Sample essay on criminal lawWhile the need to protect citizens from terrorist attacks is a key concern for the government, it has to be balanced with the right to privacy. Government surveillance may also be restricted on the nature of data that the state collects from internet companies.
- Private security and local law enforcement research paper exampleAt the same time, the concerted efforts of private security agency and local law enforcement for the fulfillment of the shared goal to protect the public. The goals of private security and local law enforcement differ in the sense that private security police focus on loss and not on the crime.
- Moral law vs natural law in the scarlet letter assignmentThe Scarlet Letter is the idea of the awesomeness and incapability of the Moral Law, to which all else is finally. By applying the definitions of natural law and moral law to the way Hawthorne reveals the truth in the novel and to the development of the character Pearl, Hawthorne proves that moral law Is the nominate form <...>
- Can law exist without morality philosophy essayThere are the legal positivists who tend to rally around Austin's claim that " the existence of law is one thing; it's merit or demerit is another"and there are the natural lawyers who tend to follow Augustine's claim that " a law which is unjust seems to be no law at all".Amongst all of the sayings of Austin, <...>
- Joseph raz on morality and nature of law philosophy essayHe says that the necessary conditions of obligation to obey are In a law, it is necessarily the duty of the citizens to obey the law of the country. In a law, it is necessary that if there is democracy in the country the laws of the government are followed.
- Law and moralityThere is a complex nexus between law and morality, the extent and depth of which has fluctuated over time and the appropriateness of which is the subject of considerable debate. As, for example, the current debate concerning the age of criminal responsibility for children illustrates, moral criticism is commonly the catalyst for reform of the law and as <...>
- Stand your ground law report sampleThe doctrines of Stand Your Ground have also been likened to the Castle Doctrines as applied in several states within the United States. These are just some of the states that have legislation that have direct relation to self-defense or the stand your ground doctrine.
- Example of research paper on the stand your ground lawWhile the place of self defence has often been appreciated in the larger American jurisdiction and indeed in any jurisdiction in the world, the new approach availed in the Stand Your Ground Law appears to have extended the privileges too much. From the onset, it should be appreciated that the paper opposes the Stand Your Ground Law and <...>
- Islamic law - concept of fatwa as applied to kafa'a essay examplesA key component that seems to cripple the Mauritius application of the fatwa is the failure to understand that irrelevance occurs whenever the practice of the Kafa'a, and the administration of the fatwa, is hinged so much on imitating the past ruling without a clear capture of the present situation and circumstance of the fatwa seeker. In conclusion, <...>
- Governments balance law and order with individual freedomMeans of balancing law and order with individual freedoms The Government outlines the individual rights and freedoms in the constitution, which comprise a set of guidelines to govern the people. This means that maintenance of law and order balances with individual freedom to guard and define the sphere of liberty of the individual and promote order in the <...>
- Diversity in law enforcementThe focus of the research article was to identify as well as conduct and analysis of the number of people belonging to different races and working in law enforcement agencies and to identify the various strategies that are being used by these agencies in order to attract as well as hire individuals belonging to different races in law <...>
- A violation of title ix lawA Violation of Title IX Law The reason for my writing to you is that it has come to my attention that the budgetary constraints necessitating the cutting or demotion of women's swimming team will be a violation of Title IX law. Plans have to be set for the introduction of a women soccer team to ensure <...>
- Bill of lading air waybill law international essayThe imposition of the Excise duty on excise goods produced in Indonesia will be applied at the time they have been completely made, and on the import of " excise goods" will be applied at the time of importation of the goods into the Customs Territory by virtue of the Customs Law. All goods presented for import to <...>
- The unfair commercial practices directive law commercial essayThis essay seeks to critically evaluate the extent to which the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 meet the aim as set out in the Preamble to the Unfair Commercial Practices Directiveof providing a high level of consumer protection for misleading and aggressive commercial practices. The aim of the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive 2005 is to approximate <...>
- The hunt for a fair and equitable approach law family essayIn recent years, conversely, with increasing inquiry of the indeterminacy of the best interests of the child standard, a new ethic has materialized, one that identifies the fact that children's needs and interests are disconnected from the rights of their parents. The human reaction in this already difficult time is often to return to one's family and country <...>
- Minorities are unfairly targeted by law enforcementThe next-to-last chapter is titled " Racial Profiling Has a Heavy Social Cost" and the final chapter is " Racial Profiling Undermines the U.S. The book is useful because of the wide range of issues it covers within the subject of racial profiling.
- Criminal law: assignment two essays exampleUniform Crime Report refers to a crime statistical report that provides reliable, credible, and accurate preliminary information about crime trends in the country. The report is a facet of uniform crime reporting program was established in 1929 to gather, and provide reliable uniform crime information to the nation, researchers, and other interested parties.
- Example of essay on criminal law professions in justice careersThey are often required to report to a Parole Officer regarding the process of their reintegration to the community. Parole officers and prison & jail officers reserve the rights to write and send an incident report or even a recommendation for disciplinary action to the court under their own discretion.
- Example of essay on should punitive damages be introduced in international lawWhether punitive damages can be imposed and what the limits to those types of damages are, is often determines by the state in which the action took place, therefore, leading to some inconsistency in the imposition of punitive damages within the United States. For a conduct that is seen to be significantly outside of the realm of what <...>
- Theory of criminal law essayIt is possible to say that without complete considering of the cause of crime and deviance there is no discussion of crime and of the criminal justice. Criminological victimology is the independent branch of criminology that studies the nature and behavior of the victim, the communication and relationship with the offender before, during and after the crime.
- Law school admission essay on personal statementThe quality time spent negotiating with my uncle and his friends on a myriad of subjects of law greatly improved my debating skills which I am proud of despite the truth that mine was from a layman's point of view. Allow me to say this with all due modesty and with sufficient knowledge that I am a true <...>
- Law essayPou had intended to euthanize or kill the patients and is she did was she acting in consistence with the legal and ethical morals of a health care provider and the country. F, Gorman, M, & Roberts, C.S.
- Criminal law: spe2014al affiliation essayIn the case of a domestic violence situation, it is always better to try to remove the abuser or aggressor from the situation, because if the police or law enforcement leave and the abuse continues, it can easily escalate. Individuals who oppose mandatory arrest laws state that they believe that police and law enforcement should have the discretionary <...>
- Impact of technology on law enforcement research paper sampleDespite the fact that governments cannot afford the most advanced and expensive technology, the very affordable ones have made an impact on the security status of the country. It has been witnessed in the past that a greater majority of crimes are facilitated by technology.
- Example of criminal law case studyMexico depends on the lawyers and judge for the procedure, in Canada jury plays active role in the delivering of justice. The result of the investigation is presented to the judge to get permission of the arrest of the guilty and to stand him for trial.
- Post- conflict rule of law in east timor research paperA rule of law assessment in the country of Timor in 2007 and 2009 revealed the following challenges: Breakdown in the judicial system: There are cases that fail to be solved through the formal court system causing the people to give up. There is a high level of poverty in the country so many of the people are <...>
- Family law essayBased on the facts of the case, at the time of the marriage, Elma was already pregnant and the father of the unborn child is another man, and not her husband Francis. In the event that one of the parties will choose to terminate the relationship after the lapse of three years, the only way to terminate the <...>
- Hiv and the law reaction paper literature review samplesCorrespondence concerning this paper should be addressed to Student Name, The Criminal Transmission of HIV article addressed the controversial issue of prosecuting individuals for transmitting HIV to others. Some of the keys questions are: should transmitting HIV be a considered a criminal act, should prosecuted be limited for intentional acts only and how does criminalization of HIV affect <...>
- Passion for law personal statement exampleThe desire to champion for the rights of the underprivileged is one of the primary reasons I decided to pursue law. As such, I have faith that pursuing LLM in law will provide me with the essential expertise and knowledge on how best to champion for the rights of the underprivileged in society.
- International law by malcolm shaw critical thinking examplesOn the contrary especially in cases that are as easily determined as " who is dead" and " who did the killing" the more complicated issues of policy leading to the death and complicity of government departments should be of primary concern for a nation's court, such as in the United States the Supreme Court. But easier than <...>
- Contract law case study sampleThe Law of Contract. The Law of Contract.
- Trinity law school re-admission essay personal statement examplesFurther, the guidance I receive from the attorney and the experience I have gained from resolving client's legal matters continue to inspire me to achieve my dream of becoming an attorney, or as I now refer to as a guardian of the people and custodian of the law. I present the facts of the case together with my <...>
- Women and rookies in american law enforcement system essays examplesOther older fellow officers are more than willing to give advices to rookies. They sometimes give them a hard time to prove to them that there is nothing like experience in law enforcement, that there are things one learns on the streets and not in schools.
- Free research paper on rule of law paperThe definition of perjury involving judicial proceedings can be found under section 1623 of the chapter and a majority of perjury convictions are a result of the violation of this section of the federal perjury laws. During the court hearing of the incident, Lil' Kim was called to the stand before a federal grand jury, and despite being <...>
- Example of criminal law: re-entry programs in the usa essayDespite heightened efforts to enhance the re-entry programs, and assist ex-convicts settle down in their local communities, as well as encourage their acceptance by the locals, the re-entry program is still limping. In conclusion, this has shown that the US re-entry programs for ex-convicts are limping, and there is a need to revolutionize them for the better.
- Example of case study on lawThe court ruled that for a ruling to be made in favor of any public officer suing the fourth estate the public officer had to beyond the shadow of a doubt prove the intent of malice on the part of the fourth estate. The court further ruled that negligence or ignorance does not constitute to malice and for <...>
- Example of criminal law article reviewThe aim of the study is to determine the effects and implications of transferring juvenile offenders to the adult court. Mulvey and Schubert cites a study by Levitt which disclosed that awareness of juveniles that they may be transferred to adult courts, are likely to deter them from committing crimes, when there is a big difference in the <...>
- Abortion law women rights to know essay exampleThe act of abortion impacts not only the life of the woman bearing the pregnancy but also the life she bears in her womb. 0 HOW TO INFORM THE WOMEN In the United States, the law requires the doctor to inform the women on details of the abortion 24 hours before she undergoes the abortion.
- Free criminal law essay sampleTechnology can be a lifesaver to the path of criminal justice, yet it also can be a path of darkness. One example of this is with the ability of the criminals having access to these devices.
- Eeo law part iii research paper examplesThe safest way to achieve this is through the practice of rule of law which involves observation of the law to the letter. Elements of the law of contract.
- Essay on law and legalIt is essential to set the comparison of the direct appeals, and the post-conviction remedies. The timeless requirement is often the crucial stage in which the process depicts the way the law and the legality of law is disciple.
- Forensic psychology and the law/criminal profiling essay examplesThe role of a forensic psychologist in Australia is varied because of the effectiveness of criminal justice practices conducted in the country. Enlisting the assistance of the public in apprehending the criminal is a benefit of criminal profiling.
- Free essay on exceptions in lawIn another instance, if during trial, members of the jury admit that they cannot reach a verdict on the case thereby causing the judge to declare a mistrial, the accused person's right against double jeopardy is not violated. The right to a speedy trial protects the defendant's vital items necessary for their release.
- Complicity in criminal law essay exampleWhat is complicity called, what are the elements of the offense, and what is the degree of offense relative to the crime that is committed? The degree of the offense relative to the crime that is committed is taken to be of the same level.
- Free essay on law, technology and cultureConsequently, it was hard for the plaintiff to prove that the tort of defamation occurred. The fact that internet users can be anonymous makes it difficult for plaintiffs to trace them and prove intent of malice.
- Law essays exampleTate's defense was rejected and he was convicted of the first degree murder of Tiffany Eunick, becoming the youngest defendant in the history of the United States to be sentences to life in prison without parole. After the trial in which the brothers were convicted, the judge sent the case to mediation and the boys were allowed to <...>
- Good example of law essayOn his application for Certiorari, it was the appellate court's decision that nothing in Title VII would provide a bar for a claim of discrimination on sexual grounds because the plaintiff and the defendant were of the same sex. This case presented a classical question as to whether workplace harassment was in violation of the prohibition of Title <...>
- Criminal law research proposal exampleIn some cases, the lack of physical evidences and witnesses poses greater challenge for the jurors in judging the circumstances of the case and sometimes decisions were made based on the victim's testimonies. On the other hand, the victim's gender and racial background was found to have a significant influence on the perception of the jurors deciding on <...>
- Punishment sentencing and criminal law essay sampleIn cases where the offences are increasing, such a society sees the need to have harsher punishment as a way of controlling the incidence of such a crime. Research efforts around the issue of child sexual offending have been difficult due to the secrecy in commissioning of these offences and the unwillingness of victims to report offenders.
- Criminal law term paper examplesIn fact, the defendant is given a chance to take control of her/his life. According to environmental criminalists, the cause of crime is the place to which individual lives and socialize.
- Free research paper on research in law enforcementA Police unit may be termed as a division of authority given the directive to put in force the laws of the land. Aamodt, G.M.
- Uniform law for computer info transactionsUniform Law Uniform Law for Computer Info Transactions in APA Style Uniform Law 2 Before the Uniform Commercial Code and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act, one of the first, and most significant attempts of the United States government to promote uniformity in commercial laws from state to state was the " Commerce Clause". However, the Uniform Computer <...>
- Summary of the law of accelerating returnsSummary of the Law of Accelerating Returns INTRODUCTION Technological change is an exponential aspect, which can be contradictory to the ' intuitive linear' view that symbolizes that the influence of future technology is highly misjudged. In agreement with the ' law of accelerating returns', paradigm shift, which can also be referred to as innovation, turns the S curve <...>
- The law for miniscule crimesAs Banks compares rats to the general population of humans, he also focuses of political leaders and the voiceless people. Banks and his artwork of rats give the voiceless in society a voice, although it's just painting on walls.
- Free case study about contract lawFor such a case to succeed, she should prove that there existed a contract between her and Sandy to lawn the yard, which was not the case. Consideration is one of the main aspects that must be proved in order for a contract between parties to be considered valid and binding.
- Criminal law critical thinking examplesThe best way to understand the criminal behavior of humans is to provide a scientific treatment for the rehabilitation and cure of the offender's pathologies. This was negated by the Classical theory which is focused on the duty of a person to make a choice and become responsible for the consequences of their actions.
- Mendels law of heredity biology essayMendel's Law of HeredityThe first law is the law of segregation, this suggesting that in the creation of gametes, paired factors that determine visible characteristics are separated so only one of the pair is received by the gamete. As an example, if a mother is a carrier of the gene yet the father is normal then the trait <...>
- Business law i case study arthur andersen llp v. united statesThe United States was also the Appellee. It is obviously clear that the Arthur Andersen was a smart man.
- Three strikes sentencing law essay samplesHowever, the evidence available on the effectiveness of the approaches tip the scales in favor of pros. The approaches have enabled the repeat offenders to be separated from the society.
- Law from a realistic point of view of scandinavia and americaIn this school of thought, the judge is the maker of the law as it is him or her who determines what law he or she is to apply to a certain set of circumstances. John Chipman Gray, one of the theorists of legal realism describes law as: " The law of the state or of any organized <...>
- Medical law and ethics and how we use itThe forefront duties of doctors and other health care personnel should adapt to the uses of Medical Laws. They can give the state of the health condition of a patient to a specialist, and other necessary agents.
- Original law and order english literature essayWhen every man in the young woman's life turns out to be a suspect, Detective Rollins is affected by mistrust of men. Benson is the only other female character in the squad and Rollins is aware that Benson has been on the job for a long time.
- Telecommunications lawBut, the essence of the concept of a natural monopoly is there, that these are markets that end to have one or few providers. It is in the preferences and providers having all the choices for the consumers that are of benefit and one that is a win-win.
- Good essay about foundations of lawUnder that principle, the obligations to the contract are binding to the parties that actively participated in the formation of the contract. Under the prevailing precedents in the postal rule, it is the postulation of this paper that the contract so entered is binding and legal and that failure by any parties to meet their obligations will lead <...>
- Term paper on use of traditional v digital media in law and the legal systemFinally, this paper will examine the benefits and challenges of the use of digital media and explore the possible and real harmful effects to both the producer as well as the consumer of the digital media. The situation prevailing during the time traditional media was in use and before the use of digital media is best illustrated by <...>
💼 Law Writing Essay Prompts for High School
- Essay on nations law enforcementIn the three nations it is the values that the society believed in that has shaped the development of law enforcement. In the three nations the issue of centralized or decentralized police organization is the nations.
- The development of administrative law essay sampleIn the book written by Barry and Whitcomb on the development of administrative law, it is portrayed that this law is a combination of many laws governing various agencies. It is important also to note that the administrative law is likely to become a measuring line for the performance of various organizations and agencies.
- Future of law critical thinking examplesIn the modern divide, the increased costs of litigation, the formality of the legal system coupled with the time consuming nature of litigation is slowly compelling persons into using other avenues for the solution of problems and cases. Over and above that, it is imperative to appreciate the role of litigation as the final arbiter in disputes.
- Essay on problems with writing criminal law research papersProblems with Writing the Rough Draft The main problem in conducting the research, and in writing the rough draft, was that it required a lot of effort to keep focused on the thesis statement. For example, I would come across some data that I knew was relevant but I did not know where in the paper it should <...>
- Example of law in public policy and administration article reviewThus, the proposal alone harms the city's budget and is not resolving the problem unless the initiative is supported widely and the problem of obesity is accepted by the public. The lack of the businesses' social responsibility in their efforts to challenge the ban is supporting the need for limiting the market by the regulations from agencies.
- Sustainable geographical indicator (gi) lawGeographical Indicator law all around the world is the result of the complicated of relationships between formal and informal among several types of stakeholders and actors between private and public, local and outside the territory that have formalize in a set of common rule. The processes include the identification of the potential of the origin products and the <...>
- Law the social network movies essayThe paper provides an overview of the legal and ethical issues involved in the dispute between Facebook and the Winklevoss twins, the essay also reflects and discusses on the public policy favoring settlement agreements, and he various forms of ADR and their respective advantages and disadvantages in the context of the dispute between face book and the Winklevoss <...>
- Contamination and risk assessment in environmental lawThe second step is the dose response assessment that is meant to analyze the relationship between the exposure and effect. At the third level, the duration and levels of contact with the stressor are examined.
- Environmentally-focused lawABC Catalyst is one of the informers which revealed the horrifying effects of plastic not only to sea animals but to human beings as well. As a person with environmental awareness, I propose that production companies should go back to the use of glass bottles which can be reused and recycled.
- Contract law – case study essay sampleTherefore, all the following discussions will be based on the presumptions that there have been financial losses to the claimant resulted from his acceptance of the offer, so that Eifion is demanding Bethany to compensate. It is not too difficult to learn that, the issue in the case discussed here satisfies all the six key points which makes <...>
- Does google violate the antitrust lawThe antitrust law is setup in the US to preserve the rights of businesses of having a chance to compete equally in market. Google held on to their statement that their products benefitted the masses, and so, it was reasonable to display them first, and that their search results are modified to enhance user experience.
- Law of nature versus man in the scarlet letterIn The Scarlet Letter, Nathaniel Hawthorne demonstrates the need for humans to abide by the laws of nature and conscience, rather than the laws of man, to achieve happiness. Ostracized by the Puritan community, the rules of civilization do not apply to her and she can live by the laws of nature.
- Tort lawSecurities fraud is illegal, because, what Madoff basically did was manipulate the tally on the amount of money that he had. Madoff for Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Scheme", " Madoff admitted in [a] conversation [with two senior officials in his firm] that the firm was insolvent and had been for years, and that he estimated the losses from this <...>
- The law on teachers and school institutions essay sampleCertainly, these laws are designed to protect the values of the educators and the students as well as the community in a direct way that dealing with certain issues are given the ample way of response from the administrators of educational institutions in the society today. This is the reason why being careless is something that is not <...>
- Good example of research paper on conflicts between ethics and the lawPatients have the right of self-determination and are eligible to decide what happens to them; therefore, qualified adults have the capacity to approval to or reject treatment. Therefore, nursing staff are required to adhere to requirements of care those imposed by the nurse's condition board of medical health professional exercise act, the national nursing specialized requirements of proper <...>
- Business law practice questions assignmentMake a contract for the transportation of the goods that is reasonable given the nature of the goods and other circumstances.c. Under the old common law rule, the risk of loss or damage to goods in a contract for the sale of those goods: a.always falls upon the buyer.b.always alls upon the seller.c.is incurred by the party who <...>
- Business law:assignment assignmentDelia wrote down the details in a purchase order form and told him, ' Please read all the terms carefully and then sign this form.' The form was in English and one clause, which was in large print, said that Super was not liable for any loss of its customers due to any breach of contract and there <...>
- Transformational change of abc law firmThe legal staff that is hired needs to have the experience in the area of the law practice assigned to them to insure that clients receive the best service from the law firm. The Office Manager will also need future employees that are aware of the transformational change the law firm is undergoing to make sure that each <...>
- Business law exam assignmentQuestion 2 As a Vietnamese business person would you prefer to be negotiating a contract with a client based in a common law or a civil law country? Why? Question 3 Why would you want to put an arbitration clause in a contact for the sale and purchase of goods between you as a Vietnamese business person and <...>
- Introduction to business law assignmentHe writes explicitly about the ideology and material interests of elites, and the rise of militarism and military solutions. Most forcefully, he writes about the proper role of social science in exploring and clarifying these and other central issues of our time, for all people.
- Centre energy petroleum and mineral law management essayA number of ways to use corporate reputation and RRM to benefit the oil sector involves the use of social responsibilities, stakeholder management and regulatory compliance however getting the management wrong may lead to crisis which can damage an organization's image, lead to disconnection of consumers and result to business relation disruption. The third part is a survey <...>
- Law enforcement management research paper examplesHence, the timing of when to implement the policy should have given the chief of police, patrol division and the union to weigh all the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed policy. The unity and cooperation between the police officers, patrol division and chief of police will result to a better cooperation in terms of reporting crimes, resources <...>
- Organizing, decision-making, ethics, and the law in management - case study - the vacation request [s3]All three parties share the blame in this instance, Tom should have followed the hierarchy, Harry should have consulted Luther or should have turned down Tom sending him to Luther for approval and Luther should have met and discussed his responsibilities with Harry in order to avoid such confusions. They should agree that in future such an approval <...>
- Employment law compliance planEmployment laws are significant in every business, and act as guidelines for employers to ensure the protection of the rights of the employees. Please note that the descriptions contain the consequences of the violation of the employment laws.
- Business law assignmentFor acceptance can be made by conduct see Caracal's case where the response to the challenge to use the smokeless constituted acceptance. If such a clause is to be valid, it must: a) Be integrated into the contract; and b) Cover the loss or damage which has occurred.
- Business law assignmentLikewise even If Boris had traveled and had the money to pay the advertiser, the seller can still reject the offer and Boris would not have a case against the seller. By this rule Charlotte has a strong case against the seller because due to the postal rule the acceptance is complete as soon as Charlotte dropped off <...>
- Good creative writing on lawKenobi can also claim that Congress did not grant the FDA the power to enact the regulation to ban all glass drinking products since the regulation is very broad and sweeping that it has impaired vested rights. He can also raise the argument that the regulation is unconstitutional since FDA is does not have the authority under the <...>
- Business law notes assignmentOne rule that emerges from the social contract is that people should never make unsupported Judgments about one another but should instead always investigate the facts in an effort to uncover the truth about the character of a person or the nature of a situation.2. Ethics can lead the way in difficult situations or in areas of the <...>
- Foundations of business law assignmentIn this situation there was a duty of care for the defendant, who is the bank, to provide to the plaintiff, who is the old man, as the defendant was in a position to see that water had come into the building and the floor was wet. In this case of the plaintiff and the defendant the defendant <...>
- Australian business law case study assignmentTherefore it is implied term that Citipark Ltd.is liable to pay for the damages of Sam's car. In the second situation it is given that Sam is a regular user of the car park facility.
- Employment law 1At the time of hiring, Wal-Mart did not have any employment policy requiring Wal-Mart to check the prior criminal convictions of Bobby. Wal-Mart is not liable for not requesting the criminal background of Bobby since no employment law requires the company to do so.
- Ten key qualities of law enforcement leadersOne fact that effective leaders accept is that mistakes are a component of the job they do. Leaders create a positive relationship with their subordinates this is the attitude of good and effective leadership.
- Business law ii testchapter assignmentA " not insubstantial" amount of commerce in the tied product is affected C. Two of the above are correct, a and b 28.
- Business law chapter assignmentTwenty-five feet seems to be a reasonable spacing or poles to be place along a road.hink the kids should have been more responsible and not have tried to " jump the hills". Yes, there is a design defect because the pump should have turned off when it detects that it is pulling more than it should.
- Business law final assignmentBefore the sass, women did not have the right to vote and were unable to work in the land of the free. History of Women Serving in the Military During the Civil War, thousands of American women in the North and South Joined volunteer brigades and signed up to work as nurses.
- Example of the shootings at columbine high school: the law enforcement response case studyThe case essentially flows from the point at which the two gun men, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, previously students of the school began shooting after the bombs failed to explode. The bleeding to deaths sign in the window of a class informs outsiders of the need to rescue the students and teachers trapped in the classes.
- Administrative law: essential for public administrators essay exampleThe field of administrative law demands from the public leaders to have the ability, knowledge and skills to apply the law for an efficient decision making process that is called upon to promote the interests of the public and the local affairs of their public office. Public service is the basic core or purpose of public administration and <...>
- Free the federal no child left behind (nclb) education reform law report sampleSEA is the process and the source of the federal spending for the purpose of the elementary and secondary education. On the state test, the state and the district official has the report that the achievements of the student are rising which is showing the sign of positivism.
- Aspects of contract and business law assignmentHowever, this shows that this is a weakness as innocent people may be found guilty of this due to the GHOSH test. There needs to be a dramatic overhaul of all the laws spoken about as they will become outdated and not fit in with modern society and modern offences.
- Civil law case essay exampleThe Supreme Court ruled in favor of TBP when it stated that Devereux was not given the authority to act as the agent for TBP. Agency is defined as the fiduciary relationship between the principal and agent, where the principal manifested his assent to the agent to act on his behalf and that the agent will be subject <...>
🐱 Random Writing Prompts for Adults
Create a Citation on Page
PaperPrompt. (2021) 'Law'. 7 December.
PaperPrompt. (2021, December 7). Law. Retrieved from https://paperprompt.com/writing-prompts/law-writing-prompts/
PaperPrompt. 2021. "Law." December 7, 2021. https://paperprompt.com/writing-prompts/law-writing-prompts/.
1. PaperPrompt. "Law." December 7, 2021. https://paperprompt.com/writing-prompts/law-writing-prompts/.
PaperPrompt. "Law." December 7, 2021. https://paperprompt.com/writing-prompts/law-writing-prompts/.
"Law." PaperPrompt, 7 Dec. 2021, paperprompt.com/writing-prompts/law-writing-prompts/.